This is just for testing
Crowdfunding and Marketplace Finance Index (CAMFI)
Index measuring June 2017
Disclaimer: this index is not designed to be traded against.
This index is owned, created and published by TAB U.K. Ltd., Hangzhou Linghao Technology Co Ltd. and BBD UK. It is academically guided by AIF at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou.
- The CAMFI estimates the overall climate of the global crowdfunding and marketplace finance industry for a given month.
- Monthly publications will form a time series showing the trends in the industry
- It weights the rewards, equity and debt markets, to create a single global metric.
- Based on balancing changes in observations of the three dimensions: scale, efficiency and transparency, it ranges from 0-200 with the value 100 indicating a steady market with no upturn or downturn.
- It is designed to be insensitive to the length of the month and rates of interest and inflation.
- The calculation is based on objective, quantitative analysis at the levels of both individual platforms and individual campaigns, as well as a weighting overseen by the index team.